Friday, December 26, 2014

Personal || Presents I Got


Christmas just passed and here I am to show you guys what presents I got. ˆˆ

image Avène Thermal Water image
image False Eyelashes image
image Kipling Purse image
image Angled Brush image
image Facial Handmade Soap image
image Lip Balm image
image Nail polish image


I was wondering whether I would use this as a makeup bag or a pencil case...as you see
I decided already!


This lip balm is sticky so it's better for the winter time!


My brother gave me this ~ My other smaller bottle finished already so I needed
a new one. :) I totally recommend this product for people who have oily/dry/sensitive skin...
All skin types can use it and it will definitely make your skin
healthier.

image

What did you get for Christmas?! Comment below telling me everything ~ 

Thank you for reading and I hope you had a great time
with the people you love.





No comments:

Post a Comment