Friday, August 29, 2014

{ Review } Etude House Mineral BB Cream

Hi mochis!
Today I will be reviewing the top seller BB cream in most online makeup stores: Etude House Mineral BB Cream.

# I wasn't sponsored, I got this sample when I purchased Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea Emulsion #





image
imageApplication image

It was easy to apply using a brush, even though a lot of people like using their fingers or sponges. A small amount covered my whole face and the coverage of redness, acne scars and pimples was average.
image Texture image
I thought the texture was good (wore it for 3h) when I applied it with my Bareminerals primer, however when I didn't apply any primer, the texture became sticky and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it after some hours. 
image Coverage image

image
image

The BB Cream was able to cover my acne marks and under eye circles well. However I was still able to see the redness of some pimples.
image Overall image
I wouldn't buy this BB cream because I think it doesn't suit my skin type well, but if you have normal-dry skin nor too many pimples, it may work for you. One of the good points is that it comes in various tones.
image
Thank you for reading my review! I hope it was helpful, but if you still have any questions, feel free to comment below!
image
Links : codes | shops | beauty tips

No comments:

Post a Comment